185: Difficult Kids, Positive Solutions with Elaine Halligan
‘My Childs's Different' by Elaine Halligan is an absolute must-read for any parent that has a child that is ..well “different.” Today Elaine gave us a handful of simple ways we as parents can change our OWN behaviors to help bring out the best in all of our kids.
What you will learn in this episode:
1. What having a “different” child means.
2. How important the correct diagnosis can be and how difficult it is to get.
3. How to shift your own behavior to bring out the best in your child.
4. What the Golden Book is and how to use it for your own behavior modification.
5. How to end the day on a positive note.
6. What to do when your child suffers from nightmares.
7. Why you must pick up a copy of Elaine's book https://amzn.to/2sYwkbz